Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Cabelas getting ammo because it was sunday and it was the only place open. You have to give it to Cabelas, it station there products strategically along the most traveled paths, and on the way to the ammo is the knife kiosk. Well i just kinda looked to see if there was anything that was neat. Then I went to get some ammo and get the hell out of there before I spent to much money. But wouldn't you know it this little guy followed me home.

Hunting knife Knife Everyday carry Font Blade

Reactions: FPW823

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thats a nice knife. Whats the specs on that? I just ordered the R.A.T-3 on monday. Hunting knife Blade Knife Rectangle Fashion accessory

·
Registered
91 Posts
The retention on the sheath it comes with is awesome. Its like slipping the blade into a custom Fobus.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a good looking knife you have there. Is the sheath for the belt or is it an around the neck type?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Specs.

Dimensions
Open Overall Length 9.25 inches
Closed Length 5.375 inches
Weight 6.3 ounces

Blade
Length 3.875 inches
Thickness 0.14 inches
Material AUS 8
Blade-HRC 55-57
Finish Bead-Blast
Grind Hollow
Style Tanto
Edge Triple-Point Serrations

Handle Material Glass Filled Nylon
Liner 420J2

Lock Type Locking Liner
Safety System AutoLAWKS

Carry System 4 Position Clip

Features
Flipper Yes
Additional Clip Yes
Patent U.S. Patents 5,596,808 7,437,822

Info from the CRKT website.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like that knife and the holster is awesome. That will be my next knife, now i just have to figure out a way to convince my wife that I need another new knife.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I was at Cabelas getting ammo because it was sunday and it was the only place open. You have to give it to Cabelas, it station there products strategically along the most traveled paths, and on the way to the ammo is the knife kiosk. Well i just kinda looked to see if there was anything that was neat. Then I went to get some ammo and get the hell out of there before I spent to much money. But wouldn't you know it this little guy followed me home.

View attachment 145
Nice +1 :eek: I love the tanto blade design. Great pick!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She would think I am crazy. But then again she already does. Guns, Knifes, and all the other toys that go along with it. Oh ya and a Jeep, antique car, and a daughter that is 13 and a baby boy on the way. I have swindled a lot of toys out of the pregnant wife so far, two more wouldn't be that much to ask for. Maybe they come in Pink and she could carry it in her purse?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
She would think I am crazy. But then again she already does. Guns, Knifes, and all the other toys that go along with it. Oh ya and a Jeep, antique car, and a daughter that is 13 and a baby boy on the way. I have swindled a lot of toys out of the pregnant wife so far, two more wouldn't be that much to ask for. Maybe they come in Pink and she could carry it in her purse?
Just have it duracoted or anodized in pink

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be great. I need to look into that, anybody that is doing duracote that is reputable and priced right?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That would be great. I need to look into that, anybody that is doing duracote that is reputable and priced right?
I had some links but I didn't save them. I'll look back through my history and see if I can find them. I think they priced out by quotes for what you need done. I'll post them if I can find them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I really like that knife and the holster is awesome. That will be my next knife, now i just have to figure out a way to convince my wife that I need another new knife.
I agree I really like it as well. I handled it @ my LGS and decided to order it online. HUGE mistake, Now I have to wait for it to get here and its driving me absolutely INSANE.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is the worst part about ordering anything offline. I have two holsters on order and I am trying to be as patient as possible but it is so hard. I know that it takes anywhere from 4 to 14 weeks to make a holster, but I have a hard time waiting. However the pay off in the end will be worth it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I agree. Unfortunately I can receive my knife anywhere between tomorrow and next wed. Fingers crossed that its tomorrow.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will pry for you. hopefully you will have your new toy tomorrow.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks ZombieKiller I will take a look at it when I get home this evening. Work kinda frowns on surfing the web for personal purposes.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Thanks ZombieKiller I will take a look at it when I get home this evening. Work kinda frowns on surfing the web for personal purposes.
Same here but my project is winding down and there is nothing left to do but support. It's pretty boring here right now. Glad I can Remote into my home computer.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts