Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new here, and that's my first post at Glock Forum. I registered more for reading, not posting haha
I need a quick advice on knives, please. I am not that educated about knives, so wanted to ask your folks advice. Are damascus knives good enough to but as a present to someone who likes knives and hunting?
Or it's better to pick something of good steel? I just wanted something special, and damascus looks quite unusual... at least to me lol
Appreciate your help!
Regards,
Charles.

· Registered
4,847 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new here, and that's my first post at Glock Forum. I registered more for reading, not posting haha
I need a quick advice on knives, please. I am not that educated about knives, so wanted to ask your folks advice. Are damascus knives good enough to but as a present to someone who likes knives and hunting?
Or it's better to pick something of good steel? I just wanted something special, and damascus looks quite unusual... at least to me lol
Appreciate your help!
Regards,
Charles.
I would not buy a cheap one. Good blades are expensive.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
Several Glocks
16 Posts
If it is for looks (with formal wear, on a display, etc.), a Damascus knife can be a fine present! For a working knife, one with good steel. If he's "into knives" he likely has a favorite=maybe a replacement? Query his wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/etc. on the sly ;-) )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts