Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out today and went to some family owned land ... had a GREAT time shooting. Took a friend with me today that had never shot a pistol, just shotguns and .22 rifles. He's been looking for a gun so I took him shooting today. Let him shoot both the Gen4-17 and the and the Glock 22 ... lets just say he's in love !!! LOL (Go figure) ... I bet I have to go to Academy tomorrow when he buys his new Gen4-17 ...

And good for him .. right out ... after the quick how to, be safe talk ,,, put 5/5 on a 25yd small pistol target from 15 yds. Never shot a pistol before ... I was pretty happy. What a good day.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Got out today and went to some family owned land ... had a GREAT time shooting. Took a friend with me today that had never shot a pistol, just shotguns and .22 rifles. He's been looking for a gun so I took him shooting today. Let him shoot both the Gen4-17 and the and the Glock 22 ... lets just say he's in love !!! LOL (Go figure) ... I bet I have to go to Academy tomorrow when he buys his new Gen4-17 ...

And good for him .. right out ... after the quick how to, be safe talk ,,, put 5/5 on a 25yd small pistol target from 15 yds. Never shot a pistol before ... I was pretty happy. What a good day.

Yep! That makes for a great day! It's nice to have relatives with lots of acres to shoot! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts