Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
This one here has over 2000 rounds thru it and is extremely reliable
I don’t mean reliability.
I mean that I can’t get myself to trust a gun that has about 200 foot pounds per shot. It’s too weak to stop an aggressor, its role is as a backup.

But, if you like it and think that it will stop a man, OK, carry it.
But keep a couple of rounds in the mag, if you ever have to shoot an attacker or dog.
You may need to shoot them in the head, when they get really close.

You would be better off buying a .40, if you are going to carry a gun: and keeping the .380 as a back up, or a bedroom gun.😀

Always ask yourself, what’s the worst that could happen? What if I am attacked by 3 or 4 men at a time? A .40 or a ..45 will get them off of you, in a hurry. A .380 can’t handle 3 or 4 at a time, a .45 can.

I talked to a guy that likes the NAA revolver in .22 Mag, and I told him, be ready to shoot them in the head.
Air gun Trigger Revolver Line Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

One of these guns will either stop them, or make them wish they had stopped.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
My belief is the best gun to have is the one that is always on you. Practice, practice, practice. I can hit whatever I am aiming at. I like to wear gym shorts quite a bit and anything larger than a Glock 42 just doesn’t work for me.
OK, I just thought that I would put in my two cents. I talked my sister out of a .380 ACP, and she got a Glock 43 9mm. And I like .45’s myself.🥸

And I have my reasons for that, the .45 has been proven to stop men in war.
And, I like a .357, because that round has been proven to stop creeps and crooks on the mean streets of America.🤠

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
No problem we are just having an intelligent discussion. I respect your opinion. I have actually owned the Glock 21, Glock 36, Colt Officer’s. They are great powerful pistols. With the exception of the 36 they are all too big/heavy for EDC....My wife didn’t like the recoil on the 36...we aren’t young kids anymore so we both like the 42. She doesn’t like the DB because of the recoil but I don’t mind it
I went over to the Springfield Armory forum, and they were talking about the new Hi Power clone.

And I said that I would rather have an XD in .45, because it’s a much better gun. And so is a Glock .45, because you can’t hurt either one.

I was on YouTube and the topic was the SIG that the Army adopted, which is a great gun.But, I would take a Glock 22 .40 any day, over that gun.

But, those guns that I like are hard to conceal, that is true. When I start to carry, I plan to wear a Fanny pack holster. I am going to try to wear a service grade gun.

I have had a snub nosed .38 that I liked, and a Jennings .380 ACP too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts