Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yep...that schnitzel will do it every time...!!!
Actually, after re-reading the article, according to the info that was presented, I'd have to say that Hamburg-ers are the responsible culprits...lol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Maybe they should post signs that say.."We don't swim in your toilet, so please don't pee in our lake..Thank you..." :eek:

Or just make 'em blow a breathalizer test before entering the water... :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Maybe they should post signs that say.."We don't swim in your toilet, so please don't pee in our lake..Thank you..." :eek:

Or just make 'em blow a breathalizer test before entering the water... :)
That would be a great sign.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Bild reported that authorities have poured more than half a million dollars of an anti-phosphate agent called Bentophos into the lake, to no avail.

Thats $500k well spent...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Bild reported that authorities have poured more than half a million dollars of an anti-phosphate agent called Bentophos into the lake, to no avail.

Thats $500k well spent...
Simple solution..Convert it into part of the Hamburg sewer system...it's almost there now...That'll keep the pee-pee folks out...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Peeing in a lake is half the fun of swimming in a lake. :}

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
My wife's family has a reunion every year on a lakeshore. I sit in the shade and have a beer or three. When nature calls i head for the water and the swimmers that know me scatter. My wife just shakes her head.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts