1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are so many connectors out there why does everyone want to mess with a connector that you have to work on before you put it in.

and for any light grinding a dermal is a great tool

here are some from brownells that don't require fitting

GHOST TRIGGER CONNECTORS for GLOCK® | Brownells
A lot of those require fitting as the extra leg must be worked down in order for the trigger to work. Thats what i got this dremel for.
I'm calling them tmr and having them guide me through the process of fitting.
Just wanted to know if anyone knew if this one was good enough before i ask Ghost Inc

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
yea it will do the job

I put a lone wolf connector in mine and it works just fine

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
get back with us and tells us how the project went and what you have to do

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Dremels are great. I use them to make slight modifications to frames but I wouldn't touch trigger parts or really any internal for that matter with them. The Ghost Edge is a great drop in 3.5# connector that requires no fitting.

·
Registered
880 Posts
It will grind it down to a little pile of metal dust if that's what you want.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Dremel's are a great tool but use with light pressure and a firm grip on the subject being because it will jump out of your hand. hand files will do the job too and do it slow and with more precision

·
Registered
880 Posts
With a careful hand, no. Could I? No. It would be metal shavings but thanks for your "input"
Glad you appreciated my input. The bad thing about forums and things that are written is that attempts at humor are not always seen that way. I was merely stating the capability of the tool, not disparaging the user.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would use an Arkansas stone to polish any fine parts, such as a connector, and ONLY VERY LITTLE. Actually, I'd stick to using polishing paste with a cotton swap or soft cloth.

If you use a Dremel, variable speed is preferred and only the cotton polishing attachments with polishing paste, such as Flitz or Mother's Mag Polish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts