Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know by now yesterday we had some extensive changes to the forum. After looking around a bit i decided i really like it. One of the major reason i like it is because i was here last night and watched el chorizo field an enormous amont of questions and was totally impressed with his great answers and rapid response time. A real no nonsense approach that you don't see very often today. I hope you will all join me when i say congratulations and thank you to el chorizo for his hard work and job well done!

·
Registered
45 Posts
As you all know by now yesterday we had some extensive changes to the forum. After looking around a bit i decided i really like it. One of the major reason i like it is because i was here last night and watched el chorizo field an enormous amont of questions and was totally impressed with his great answers and rapid response time. A real no nonsense approach that you don't see very often today. I hope you will all join me when i say congratulations and thank you to el chorizo for his hard work and job well done!
Thank you very much Jimmy, it is appreciated.

I wish I could find everything on the site anytime someone has a complaint but its hard to keep track of everything. So, anytime anyone has an issue please email me and I _will_ get to it. Email address is johng @ forumfoundry.com

Thanks again for the kind words!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I think it’s a matter of adjusting to a new format

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
You're right...great job...!!! Thanks for all your work...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts