Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I had the pleasure of being an extra on one of the Walker Texas Ranger episodes years ago and got to meet him and the rest of the cast. Whenever there was a break in filming he was out talking to the kids that were there watching. He really is a real nice guy.

Reactions: Jtk07 and RMD

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the pleasure of being an extra on one of the Walker Texas Ranger episodes years ago and got to meet him and the rest of the cast. Whenever there was a break in filming he was out talking to the kids that were there watching. He really is a real nice guy.
That's pretty cool. I would like to meet him some day too. He has become quite the patriot over the last few years.

·
Registered
655 Posts
How many push ups can Chuck Norris do?

All of Them!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chuck is a great guy. While living in Dallas in the early 90's I was fortunate to be able to be an extra in 24 episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger. Some I got to do with my wife, who was in 30 episodes. Made a little money but had a real blast. Family enjoyed seeing us on TV. The cast and crew were always nice. Crew was especially fun to be around. Some egos of course but still very approachable always. Got an official logo cast & crew ballcap which is a prized possession.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
lol...glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that...I would've sprayed the monitor for sure...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
On the episode in which I was an extra, the only actor that wasnt friendly was the one that played 'Trevett'. I was told that was because he stayed 'in character'. For instance, in scenes where the handguns werent needed and were supposedly concealed, he always wore his. The most friendly was the actor that played the retired Texas Ranger that owned the bar. I am embarresed to say I cant remember his name, but I remember in real life he lived in East Texas.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
On the episode in which I was an extra, the only actor that wasnt friendly was the one that played 'Trevett'. I was told that was because he stayed 'in character'. For instance, in scenes where the handguns werent needed and were supposedly concealed, he always wore his. The most friendly was the actor that played the retired Texas Ranger that owned the bar. I am embarresed to day I can remember his name, but I remember in real life he lived in East Texas.
Noble Willingham. I like him as an actor.

imgres.jpg

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Great show...most of the really good ones are gone, sadly...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts