Glock Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - St. Pete police are investigating the shooting death of a man that took place in the downtown area.

Police said officers responded near Central Avenue and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday after hearing shots fired.

One dead following shooting in downtown St. Pete; no suspect in custody, police say

Note: I travel by that area at times, it’s usually pretty quiet.

PORT RICHEY, Fla. - The Pasco County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a "heavily decomposed" body was found in the backyard of a home. Neighbors reported smelling a foul odor for days before deputies arrived Saturday night.

A death investigation is now underway to determine the identity of an adult female. Her body was found in the backyard of a home near Richwood Lane and Embassy Boulevard.

"I was in shock because I was just wondering how they didn't notice," neighbor Taish Marie Batista said.

Neighbors told FOX 13 they could smell a foul odor in the air for days. Some called deputies earlier in the week but said authorities didn't show up until late Saturday.

"I remember it smelt so bad. I couldn't remember exactly how it smelt, but it just smelt like straight death," Noah Paul said.

Foul smell leads Pasco County deputies to 'heavily decomposed' body in backyard

FORT DE SOTO PARK, Fla. - Despite Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman claiming he got a tip about Brian Laundrie going to Fort De Soto Park with his parents in early September, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office tells FOX 13 there have been no confirmed tips or sightings of Brian.
A spokesperson with the agency said, as of Tuesday morning, they are not working anything related to the ongoing search for Brian at Fort De Soto Park.

Pinellas deputies: No confirmed tips or sightings of Brian Laundrie in Fort De Soto Park

1 - 1 of 1 Posts