Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a link to Senator Feinstein's list of guns she wants banned from sale. Her proposed law also requires the registration of any currently owned versions of these firearms with the Federal Government plus many other draconian measures.

Although there are no Glocks listed (this time around), note the presence of Sig Sauer weapons on the list, including a pistol.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

·
Banned
966 Posts
Wow, I knew the SKS was not a well-known gun but it didn't even make the Feinstein Hit List -- I'm insulted! I'm sure if she saw a picture of mine with its Tapco collapsible stock and 30-rnd magazine she'd reconsider! It's all just politics anyway. She has California constituents and has to look like she's doing something. She can always blame it on the Republicans when it gets hosed.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Her proposed law also requires the registration of any currently owned versions of these firearms with the Federal Government
As history taught us registration means confiscation latter on down the road

·
Registered
389 Posts
The enemies of gun rights will only succeed if we are silent. Write. email your Congressman/ Senators.
The time is now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wrote my Nevada Congressman and Senator back in December. Hoping people took similar measures in my state. I haven't been following the talks for the last few weeks since I started school again, but does anyone think any of her proposed bills will pass?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I haven't been following the talks for the last few weeks since I started school again, but does anyone think any of her proposed bills will pass?
It's really a crap shoot (pun intended) I imagine that there is a lot that goes on behind closed doors in congress. Like doubletap said, the best we can do is get our voice heard. Write your congressman (or woman) and senators. Write your mayor, write the newspaper, write the sheriff. Hell, call other peoples congressman! Anything is better than nothing!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
It still amazes my how anyone that is able to breath on their own would propose serious legislation to a serious problem and base that legislation on the cosmetics of a weapon. How about we ban ugly Senators from office.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What Zombiekiller57 said. Count me in on that plan.

·
Registered
965 Posts
It still amazes my how anyone that is able to breath on their own would propose serious legislation to a serious problem and base that legislation on the cosmetics of a weapon. How about we ban ugly Senators from office.
We keep electing stupid Senators so who cares what they look like

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
We keep electing stupid Senators so who cares what they look like
I think they have a "STUPID SEMINAR" for all the newly elected Senators during their orientation.This helps speed up the process to get them on the same page.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts