Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first gun last week. I picked up a used Glock 17 from my local cabelas. It came with three magazines, and a rail mounted laser sight.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nice...and welcome to the forum :) Great first gun...In fact, it's a great gun period ! The G17 was the first of many Glocks for me when they came in country in '86...bet ya get another one, lol

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats!

G17 is arguably the best all around combat pistol ever!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Used? From the photos it looks like a brand new one. Congrats. All the newer models that came afterwards are great but the original was so good that many police departments all across the country still issue them as duty weapons. My department still does. Personally I'd sell the laser for more ammo or put the money towards a weapon mounted light. If you are happy with the laser though just ignore that.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome, just shot my new G17 for the first time today. Great gun, Gen 4 and no brass to my face! :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
welcome to the forum, safe shooting.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the Glock that started it all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dude, looks brand new lol, how much did you drop for it? Ive got myself a Gen3 G17 as well... fantastic firearm

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Cabellas is a good place to shop for used guns. I have a store about 12 miles from my house and Cheaper Than Dirt is about 5 miles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts