Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great day today with co-workers and our children. We took a basic pistol glass together. We learned a lot and got to shoot on some private land where it was only us. Our instructor, Jaysen. was excellent and gave us great training and one-on-one time. My Glock is not here yet, although so far I am impressed with "RockyourGlock.com." Unlike some of the other vendors, I've actually gotten through twice on the phone to Dan at RockyourGlock and he even called me back to double check on my order. But, I added a chrome barrel to the Glock 22 FDE I ordered, which will slow my order down a few days, so I remain, at least temporarily, Glockless.

So, I took my new FN FNS 9mm to training. It was flawless, but I need to keep practicing. I guess like many new right handed pistol shooters, I was low and to the right with several shots. But, with some corrections and adjustments, I improved and I am happy to report that the paper targets we shot will never again trouble society.

We had several eleven year olds with us, getting their first instruction and chance to shoot. They seemed to have a great time and shot very well (young eyes and coordination seem to be a huge advantage over old eyes and AARP membership!).

Those anti-gun people who seem to complain so loudly and so frequently about guns have likely never had such a pleasant day with people they enjoy, spending time together, learning, improving a skill/hobby and having fun. It is truly their loss!

Frosty.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Sounds like a great day for all !

·
Registered
144 Posts
What a great day. You are right the ones wanting our guns will never understand the closeness of a group enjoying doing something we love and the fellowship of good friends enjoying it with us. Love shooting anytime but with friends is really a pleasure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts