Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am from north GA, but I joined the Navy 12 yrs ago and I am now stationed in VA. I own several guns, and all of them are handguns. I just bought my first Glock today. It is a beauty, it's a G26. I haven't been able to put any rnds down it, but I plan on doing so SOON.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard...and thank you for your service.........A new G26, ah yes...one of my faves...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Oh, ok...it's sort of close to Gainesville, Lula, Dahlonega (Army Ranger training area)...family use to live there...spent a lot of time in those woods...
Good to have you. I'd bet that Glock is just the first of more to come... :cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum FNG ! I know all of us vets know what FNG stands for, everyone is at one time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rowabi- it probably will be the first of many. As long as the wife allows it. LOL!
Tex- thanks, and yeah I just hate being the FNG.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Welcome to the Forum FNG ! I know all of us vets know what FNG stands for, everyone is at one time.
please enlighten me! i am a vet from 1968 and either i don't remember or never heard what fng means. i can guess one of the letters but i am stuck on the other two.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
please enlighten me! i am a vet from 1968 and either i don't remember or never heard what fng means. i can guess one of the letters but i am stuck on the other two.
Fxxxin New Guy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts