Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, long time Glocker. Newley certified Range Safety Officer by NRA, and heading for a pistol instructor class at the end of the month. Looking to have some part time employment at one of our local ranges to have a little something to do with my spare time. Seems I have a lot of it now that I'm retired. You can only shoot, fish , and hunt so many days. I think the RSO will be a good fit for me. It might even save me a dollar or two on ammo. Or not cause I will probably be at the range more often now.
Anyways great forum and I am glad to join my fellow Glock shooters for some conversation.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Welcome to the forum Stanfireman. Congrats on the RSO cert. I'm thinking about getting mine since as well. I recently found out that F/A manufacturers give deep discounts to NRA RSO's. As long as it off sets the cost of the course you can't go wrong. I think they told me that S&W discounted certain models $100 or more. With the class being just over $300 it shouldn't take long to make that up.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts