Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking online and it seems they are sold out and when i do find one it says law enforcement only. Is the 5.7x28mm round only exclusive to LE/Military or am i just not looking hard enough

thanks, Jae

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I believe I saw some at Cabella's last time I was there.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
That is one expensive gun to shoot, almost a dollar a round.

·
Registered
960 Posts
That is one expensive gun to shoot, almost a dollar a round.
Yep, I've heard that too. Not something I would get a lot of range time with but no doubt sounds like a little monster pistol!!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Last month when I went to the Gunshow the dealers told me they did not know when they would get a shipment. He told me that he would buy them for $50 a box if I could find some. There is only 1 official manufacturer and that's FN themselves. There is another online business that sell them but they are all custom reloads and are very expensive. I can't recall the name but you can find them on www.fivesevenforum.com. I have not heard why FN has not been shipping but I wish they were. I'm holding onto my stock 1000. They may be soon worth more than the gun, that's why I have held off on buying the PS90 SBR right now. If I can't afford to shoot it what good is it.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Last month when I went to the Gunshow the dealers told me they did not know when they would get a shipment. He told me that he would buy them for $50 a box if I could find some. There is only 1 official manufacturer and that's FN themselves. There is another online business that sell them but they are all custom reloads and are very expensive. I can't recall the name but you can find them on www.fivesevenforum.com. I have not heard why FN has not been shipping but I wish they were. I'm holding onto my stock 1000. They may be soon worth more than the gun, that's why I have held off on buying the PS90 SBR right now. If I can't afford to shoot it what good is it.
Very good point about being able to afford to shoot it! I want to be able to spend as much money as possible on range time to make me proficient with every firearm I own. no question about it!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
can it be re-barreled or re-chambered to handle a more affordable round?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts