Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a safe queen that I have never used. Package comes with both original pistol case from Glock and all accessories within it, and the Crimson Trace box with tools and documentation. Price is $700. We all know what the G30 looks like, but I'll send pics to anyone interesed.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
you should have no problem selling that. the gun cost a dealer close to 500 and i know the laser goes for 2-300. if it were mine though i would post a picture.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nice...and welcome aboard...Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and should be an easy sale.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
glock told me the short frame means they just shaved a little bit off the back. since then i have had both and couldn't notice any difference

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I know grip is subjective, but I can tell the differance especially on my G20, G29 and G21.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
glock told me the short frame means they just shaved a little bit off the back. since then i have had both and couldn't notice any difference
I have short fingers and I can tell the difference between a regular frame and an SF! The difference, although slight, makes all the difference on how well I can get my fingers around the grip. I can shoot the SF comfortably...but won't bother getting a regular frame when the SF is available.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have short fingers and I can tell the difference between a regular frame and an SF! The difference, although slight, makes all the difference on how well I can get my fingers around the grip. I can shoot the SF comfortably...but won't bother getting a regular frame when the SF is available.

got it! i never even gave that a thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts