Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ran across this site...very interesting, for sure...With all the talk of folks wanting an AR, and finding it hard to locate what they want, these folks make it possible to build one fairly cheap...or buy one...they have other rifles/pistols stuff as well...Take a walk thru their site... :)
Welcome to the RGUNS Internet Storefront

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Good place. Bought lots from them. Calendar girls are ugly though...don't do it.
I am getting to that age where anything under 180 lbs and has all their teeth look good to me

Reactions: Wrangler06

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have a complete M4 parts kit (complete rifle, minus stripped lower receiver) for $525...and a complete lower receiver for $160...you do the math...That would even give you an extra complete lower receiver parts kit...Prices seem good...

·
Registered
960 Posts
I am getting to that age where anything under 180 lbs and has all their teeth look good to me
That's funny! Based upon those standards, don't come looking in Alabama! LOL!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
just checked it out and I cant find any complete AR's, do you have to register first to get prices?
No...once at the site, click on each of the following, as they come up...

Choose Rifles..
Choose Semi Auto Rifle...
Choose AR 15 type rifles...
Choose Complete rifle...
Choose a Caliber (choice)...
Choose a Barrel length (choice)...
Choose a Barrel profile (choice)...

Then, the rifles available under that combination will come up...a little pesky at first to learn the navigation, but worthwhile...
You may want to check out some different barrels for more rifles

·
Registered
61 Posts

Choose Rifles..
Choose Complete rifle...

Then, the rifles available under that combination will come up...a little pesky at first to learn the navigation, but worthwhile...
Thanks man, i will check it out again..

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They do some special upper/lower sets...one is a tiger stripe...thought that would look good with OD furniture, which is an option...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Choose Rifles..
Choose Complete rifle...

Looks like their complete rifles start at about $750..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome site! thanks for the lead!

·
Banned
966 Posts
good god dont buy anything from r guns i am new and just saw this dont belive me go to ar15.com they are banned do a google search on them

READ THIS
RGuns - Full of Crap...BBB Case Filed In My Favor - AR15.Com Archive
Well, that explains why they're so cheap! I've said it before, I'll say it again. I ain't paying no $800 ... $1000 .. $1200 for a range plinker which is essentially a .22LR on steroids. I paid $350 for an old SKS and another 100 or so to make it scare Dianne Feinstein and I love it. Wouldn't sell it for $1000 with less than half that in it. And I'll put that 7.62 up against the 5.56 or .223 any day. And with my non-Feinstein-approved collapsible buttstock and pistol grip the recoil is minimal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats right love my ars but when shtf im grabing my glock or other guns i may or may not have :cool: at least i know they wont fail. Think about it if the whole usa is out of ar parts and guns what makes you think some shit hole shop in Carpentersville, Illinois has them go to the site the first page says dont email or call just order i call bull shit and tell everyone to stop paying $1.00 around forr .223 holy crap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts