Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from a female friend of mine this morning and wanted me to come over for a cup of coffee. It has been about a year since we have seen each other so I did. We got to talking and then she asked me if I remember the trip to Cabela's back in 2009 and I said yes, I bought my LCP and a XD45 and she bought a Taurus PT709. She reached down beside her chair and handed me a gun case and I opened it and it was the PT709. I asked her was there something on it she needed me to fix and she said no. She has never fired the gun since the day she bought it. She carries a lady smith and said she just bought this on a whim while we were there and asked if I wanted it. I asked what she was asking for it and she said if you want it, it's yours. now I have a Taurus in the fold. I pulled it out when I got home and it is exactly the same size as my M&P Shield. I dont know if I will keep it or not as I have 3 9mm's. It is nice to have good friends. Dave

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Friends...they are great, whether they give you a gun or not. But wow...that's nice..! I'm usually on the giving end of firearm giftings...bet that felt great...:)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I would keep it, more guns the better!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Lets face it.....the price was right.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
imho i think the lady would be hurt if you sold it and i would keep it for sentimental reasons because of the way you got it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
imho i think the lady would be hurt if you sold it and i would keep it for sentimental reasons because of the way you got it.
It was a gift. Keep it! you guys went there and bought guns together. She thought enough about you to give you the gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts