Glock Forum banner

Fs: Glock-43 factory extended magazine

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  harris0n 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Glock-43 factory extended magazine

As the title indicates, I'm now selling my GLOCK-43 FACTORY EXTENDED MAGAZINE (I'm not trading anymore) for the total of $25 through PayPal

Sidenote: ONLY IF you're interested, I'll also sell you the factory slim magazine loader for an additional $5. This is NOT a package deal, so feel free to ignore the magazine loader offer.

Rant: This is actually the cheapest price that I've found online, and quite frankly I find it ridiculous that these magazines are going from subtotals (not including tax+shipping) of $25 to $40...that's a total of about $35-$50 after accounting for tax and shipping. Crazy! :mad: is that why I can't get anyone to trade for me? Lol...

Reply here and/or private message me if interested. If you see this offer, then the offer still exists. I'll reply to this thread promptly when it's sold.

Thanks!

:thankyou: Gas Cylinder Drinkware Metal Electric blue
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Gadget

See less See more
#2 ·
As the title indicates, I'm now selling my GLOCK-43 FACTORY EXTENDED MAGAZINE (I'm not trading anymore) for only $20 through PayPal.

Sidenote: ONLY IF you're interested, I'll also sell you the factory slim magazine loader for an additional $5. This is NOT a package deal, so feel free to ignore the magazine loader offer.

Rant: This is actually the cheapest price that I've found online, and quite frankly I find it ridiculous that these magazines are going from subtotals (not including tax+shipping) of $25 to $40...that's a total of about $35-$50 after accounting for tax and shipping. Crazy! :mad: is that why I can't get anyone to trade for me? Lol...

Reply here and/or private message me if interested. If you see this offer, then the offer still exists. I'll reply to this thread promptly when it's sold.

Thanks!

:thankyou:
I sent you a private message, does the price including shipping?
Will take it if so.

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.