Glock Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've moved in a different direction for my competition shooting so I have some nice Glock competition bits. All of these items are for sale locally as well. I've not bought/sold anything here before but I have 100% positive feedback on Theoutdoorstrader.com as username ArrDave

First up: CompTac 9/40/357 paddle holster slide with 2 single mag pouches. Black. Paddle and pouches are set up for a 1.5" belt. Paddle has a 15 degree cant to replicable draw from an IWB. Holster sells new for $75 and pouches are $33 ea. I will do $90 shipped for the lot via paypal gift option. Great for IDPA. This holster will accept any small frame Glock variant. I have used the 34 as well as a 19 in this rig.

IMG_2055.JPG

Next up: Glocktriggers.com Bob Vogel trigger kit - Gen 4. Approx 700 rds on the trigger spring, plunger and 4.5# striker spring. Never a FTF with this set up. Trigger pull was right at 3.25#. Included with the package is a Glock disassembly tool. Everything that comes in this package new from Glocktriggers.com is included excepting the paperwork. $120 shipped via paypal gift option

IMG_2054.JPG

I generally can get this stuff shipped in 24 hours unless you get to me on a weekend and the post office isn't open.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm not familiar with their products, but I'm interested. Does a "small frame" mean anything except the 10mm/45, ie 20/21/41 frames? Ie: fits 17/19, and 26/27. It looks like the list the "slide" model will take a longer barrel/slide but they list a separate model for the 17L/24. Maybe too long vs the 34/35? Any thoughts? What exactly will fit?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ran this rig in IDPA with both a 19 and a 34. The 6" slides indeed have their own holster but would work in this as well, but the draw would be hideously long due to barrel length. Those would be more suited to a race holster not IDPA legal IMO.

Here is a pic of my 34 in it. The sight channel is generous enough that it is not at all an issue. Retention is great if you adjust it to be so.

CompTac and BladeTech are the two big name holster makers in the gun games, but especially IDPA

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts