Glock Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Call me crazy about not liking an American Flag on a non-American product. Further, the Flag code kind of looks down on such things being manufactured. Seems to cheapen things for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Call me crazy about not liking an American Flag on a non-American product. Further, the Flag code kind of looks down on such things being manufactured. Seems to cheapen things for me.
Well the slide cover and mag plate that i make are both made right here in usa. I am a veteran and support those that served still serve, if i want to put an american flag on them then i will do so. i dont think putting an american flag on something makes it cheap. Im not sure who looks down on supporting your country and those who defend it. I value your opinion, but there is no reason to be negative. Im just showing the quality of the image we are able to do. Im not asking you to buy my american flag slide cover or mag plate. And just so you know the spartan helmet with the worn flag image is by far the favorite of everyone who looks at it.

corey

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not denigrating your service, I'm Active Duty Army going on 11 years. Glock's are not American made, that is what I meant, although, yes, some are assembled here in America, got it.

Not trying to start a fight, your business is your business, I'm simply stating that I don't think the Flag should be used as a 'decoration'....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts