Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my G 19 Gen 4 today. Can't wait
Now I need to figure out what night sight to put on. TruGlo looks nice but the others do to.
Any thoughts??
Also is there a adjustable rear night sight? :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the TruGlo on two of my Glocks, a 1911, and my S&W M&P. I really like em!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Congrats...great pistol...did you happen to order directly from Glock? (If you don't mind me asking... )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats...great pistol...did you happen to order directly from Glock? (If you don't mind me asking... )
No. Ordered from my local dealer. He said they had 49 avail. (My daughter works there.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have the AmeriGlo on my G33, great sights !!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just ordered my gen4 19 yesterday. mine will be here tues. I cant wait.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do like them too. I have them on my G23. I just haven't seen any life projections on them yet. But an 80 dollar investment over 10-12 years is not bad even if you have to replace them.
Went with the Truglo.
My better half is now wanting her first gun. She has never shot before so it looks like I have to share for a while:mad:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nice gun, nice sights...Hey, at least she wants to shoot...Two shooters means more Glocks...lol :p

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ordered my G 19 Gen 4 today. Can't wait
Now I need to figure out what night sight to put on. TruGlo looks nice but the others do to.
Any thoughts??
Also is there a adjustable rear night sight? :)
What's the role of this G19? Nightstand, range, competition, CC, everything?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A little afraid of competition. But nightstand, range and backyard are all on my list. Luv 2 shoot

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
A little afraid of competition. But nightstand, range and backyard are all on my list. Luv 2 shoot
Cool. Any of the popular brands should work for you then. I like some tritium for a nightstand piece as it helps me to find it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts