Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. this is , well I am a Glock Virgin. There, I said it. I am a small volume FFL dealer. I love my HK's. I have always told others that I respect any brand of firearm that is unique, safe, and dependable. I also sell Glocks to customers who swear by them. One day I got the bug for a 10mm. I couldn't locate a Colt Delta Elite. I couldn't afford a Dan Wesson. So, I found and ordered a Glock 20C. I have been reloading and make descent $$$ custom hand loading for for serious hunters. I ordered the components to build ammo for my first Glock.. Couldn't wait, so got some Blazer 200gr target ammo. It shot ok and with no failures! Then, my components came in and I made up some 200gr Hornady XTP, Starline brass, CCI 300 primers, and 9.4gr. of Blue Dot. Usually, about 2 FTF's per mag within the first six rnds. Any Ideas??

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
My Glock 19C hates reloads, I don't know if it has anything to do with the ported barrel or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I am hand loading, which in my case, means using all NEW components including new Starline brass. It is a fairly warm load(1148 fps). The chamber throat has a nice slick feed ramp at the bottom, but the top area has very little angle. I believe a small chamfer to that area will allow the rnd to continue forward into the chamber. Also, does anyone here have a list of aftermarket parts to get this Glock to Rock? Trigger,sights,recoil spring, guide rod, etc.???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Try shooting Factory loads and see if the same thing happens...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
If it shoots factory ammo OK, then it has to be something about the reloads IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.