Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new G22 out to the range again today. I didn't take any picks last week when I shot it so I though I would post some this time. This thing shoots sweet. On the255 foot target you can see 3 rounds coming down from 12 o'clock right to center. This was where I walked it down to find POA for that distance. Then there are 4 groups of 3 rounds each. The 55 foot target was not bad either I can't believe how well this shoots.

Art Font Circle Clock Illustration Circle Recreation Pattern Gramophone record Font

·
Registered
126 Posts
You favor that left side a little huh? Not enough finger on the trigger? Still great shooting at those distances though. I would hate to be a zombie on the business end!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You favor that left side a little huh? Not enough finger on the trigger? Still great shooting at those distances though. I would hate to be a zombie on the business end!
On the '25 I was moving around to get some clean space since the center got knocked out pretty quick after I found the correct POA. I was trying to see what kind of groups I could get, and I must say it shoots good groups. I credit the gun more than me. I was probably pushing to the left a little at '55. I noticed that if I faked my self out when pulling the trigger buy thinking pull but not, I did notice a slight push to the left. The trigger and trigger connector are stock and 6 years old. You can feel the gritty trigger so I may just polish it to smooth it a little but I think I will keep this stock and not install the Ghost 3.5 for this one.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Looks like you had some fun and are getting good groups. Keep practicing.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice ! I just ordered my G22 barrel for my G31 and going to the range and see what the difference will be at the 25 .

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
For me, using too much finger on the trigger pulls the shots to the left, but I guess that is a subjective matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts