Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ran a few drills with my G23 today. I threw a few, pretty shameful if you ask me
Handwriting Organism Gesture Font Line

I also took out the...

SW99 .40. Sweet shooting as always
Facial expression White Style Black-and-white Art

Sig P229r DAK 9mm Sites are a little off. The black line was my aiming point at 30 feet
Plant Handwriting Font Art Happy

Springfield XD9c I have not shot this in over 18 months. I forgot how sweet it was to shoot. Not a great carry gun for me but it does shoot well
Vertebrate Gesture Art Font Circle

·
Registered
655 Posts
I ran a few drills with my G23 today. I threw a few, pretty shameful if you ask me
View attachment 260

I also took out the...

SW99 .40. Sweet shooting as always
View attachment 263

Sig P229r DAK 9mm Sites are a little off. The black line was my aiming point at 30 feet
View attachment 262

Springfield XPc 9mm I have not shot this in over 18 months. I forgot how sweet it was to shoot. Not a great carry gun for me but it does shoot well
View attachment 261
We are all human man. Your trip out looks really productive. I need to get out and put in some work. I think with the next 5 weeks off work I am going to find some time to train a little bit.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Not so bad, ZK...At least you got out there and shot...and you're objective about it...Hey, I cut grass, lol

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
We're much harder on ourselves, but I guess that's a good thing. From 30 ft, you're getting the job done no matter how you look at it!

rowabi, I cut the grass yesterday. It's AR (and maybe G34) time today!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're much harder on ourselves, but I guess that's a good thing. From 30 ft, you're getting the job done no matter how you look at it!

With the 8" target's I tend to drill with 3 mags loaded with 3 rounds. The first 2 rounds are out in under 1 second then a tactical reload with the remaining round in the chamber. Then 2 rounds in under 1 second with 1 followup tactical reload and repeat

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Good shooting, and I see your hostage is unharmed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

I need some AR time...S&W MOE has only been out once...heck, I just need some range time period...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts