1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
WHAT no after market goodies? how dare them Bicycle part Gas Auto part Machine Nickel I guess I am gonna have to take all this stuff off

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that looks like something out of starwars!?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Full auto??? Funny, I only saw one round go at a time. I'm not that familiar with a Glockworks trigger, but if it's one that's fully adjustable, perhaps the owner had it REALLY turned down. I personally wouldn't put a lot of stock in this video.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
neither would i, he is referring to the last "stroke" where it fires 2. he seems to be a bit of a douche and i dont think is word is worth much in the bank in the first place.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I would be willing to bet the adjustable trigger was not adjusted correctly or there were other modifications done that the owner did not admit to.. I also agree the guy was pretty much of a douch.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I was waiting for something that looked like a G18 ripping rounds down range. I have a S&W 22S that when the trigger is bumped a certain way, it will rip of 2-3 rounds. But you have to really manipulate the trigger and action and force it, kinda what he was doing

G

·
fully automatic weapons are extremely dangerous on the wrong hands. Messing with a block and turning it into a full auto = bad idea, not to mention it's illegal.

G

·
is this guy a tool or is it just me? he is trash talking a students g23 and showing some sort of FTF or "full auto cycle" stating that Glock mods do this often.?
Any input on your mods you have made to counter or support this?

Glock 23 Goes Full Auto - YouTube

Glock 23 Goes Full Auto - YouTube

I just saw those videos. The student is an idiot. That is why people get killed or hurt, because people do stupid crap they are not supposed to be doing. Then the victim families and the law blame the gun when it's actually the user's fault for altering the design of the gun and making it do something it wasn't designed to do.

I have always said: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Respect the gun."

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Aww....he's SO cool! Aaaahole...

Reactions: texcowboy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts