Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my G26 and I want to either get something that will make the mags longer, or get extended mags. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Google would be your friend for that, of course you know you can use G17 or G19 mags in your G26.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know about being able to use the other mags, but I was wondering if anyone has anything to say about products like the pearce line. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I do use the Pierce extensions, I am particularly fond of the Pierce + 0, but then that does not give you any extra rounds. All of my Glocks are CCW weapons therefore I dont want the grip to be extended any more than neccasary.

To answer your question abour Pierce, i trust them and have never had a problem with any of them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with not having the grip extend. My walther has an extended grip mag and I really don't like it. Thanks, I will try out the Pierce's.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RMD- which gun are you talking about, my Walther or Glock? Cause the stock mags for my walther have a pinky extention on both, but one is bigger and holds 7 rnds where the other only holds 6 rnds. jbglock- were can I pick one of those +2 at?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I found a +2 at my local gun shop for less then $10. I bought it and I already love the ergo of it. I didn't get a chance to shot with it though. I bought it after I was finishing up at the range. I am looking forward to going back to the range and testing it out.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
RMD- which gun are you talking about, my Walther or Glock? Cause the stock mags for my walther have a pinky extention on both, but one is bigger and holds 7 rnds where the other only holds 6 rnds. jbglock- were can I pick one of those +2 at?
I was talking about the Glock, but I read your range report and it looks like you did fine with the stock magazine :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lots of online companies carry it (Glock +2 extension) but I've always had good luck with Glockmeister.
GLOCK Plus 2 Magazine Extension-www.glockmeister.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ended up buying them from Brownell's. Everyone else seemed to want 15-16 bucks for shipping. Brownell's was $5.95.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also got the +2 Pierce extensions for my G26 Gen4. The only problem I had was removing the old base plate from the magazines.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts