Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my G26 to the range for the first time today, and I have to say that I fell in love with the gun. I have owned many guns through the years but never a Glock. Nor fired one for that matter. This one lived up to EVERYTHING I have heard about Glocks. I was worried about the factory mag plates, but it wasn't too bad. I thought that with having my pinky under the mag would take some time getting use too, but it felt good and I could still shot just as straight. I did end up buying an extended plate after I was done at the range. The gun was so good I let my 10 year old shot for the first time in his life. He looked like a true pro for his first time, and that says a lot to me about the design of the Glock. I have to say Glock lived up to thier reputation and I LOVE THIS GUN!!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Glad to hear you enjoyed the G26. Now try one of the Compacts and/or full size Glocks! And congrats on the 10 year old learning to shoot !

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Awesome!

I love my G26, as do most who own one. 11 rounds of 124+p Gold Dots will get the job done if needed :)

I never got an extension because I wanted to keep the grip as short as possible for carry. I did put a GAP floor plate on it though. This helps with draw without adding length.

Shoot the heck out of it and stay safe!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's great...the range report, and the family process...keep it up...:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congratulations.... What he said.... " RMD "

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use the Pearce grip extensions (without added capacity). And I feel like my G26 has a better, smoother trigger than my G34.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the Pearce with the +2 also. I still haven't been able to go back to the range since I put it on (work :( )!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update... I went to the range today and got to use my new extended mag. I fell more in love with the gun. I am now going to put one on the other mag. It made the gun easier to handle for both my wife and me. Glock should look into putting them on stock. JMO....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts