Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock G31 Gen 3

This handgun recently fell into my lap, and im looking to do some drastic changes... this will be a competition/ range gun. i will not be carrying or using for home defense. with that said i have ordered ghost 3.5# connector, wolf competition spring kit, and guide rod and spring from wolf. I am also considering upgrading my barrel with a KKM Precision Match Grade with 4port compensator, dawson precision 2.9oz magwell, and a phantom trigger. any other advice or things i should change on your opinion.

Thanks, Jae

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
First, Welcome to the Forum ! You did not mention what sights, if any, would be added. For fast reactionary type competition I would suggest the Big Dot Sights. If it were not for the compensator i would also suggest Fiber Optic front sight but I am not sure as to the effect from an external compensator.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@texcowboy i dont know what sights i wil use and i dont knoew it the compensator will rise above the slide to interfere with the sights from the pictures it looks like it will be close to flat with the top of the slide... i am about to email kkm at the moment to see what they have to say. have you seen anyone use this barrel and comp or heard anything bad about it?

thanks, jae

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Alabama! I don't know much about creating a nice race gun but it sounds like you are on the right track. Several members of this Forum know lots of good info on the subject so you should get some great ideas! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-on order
Recoil Buffer
Glock Ultimate 3.5# connector
Wolff Competition Spring Set
Wolf Guide Rod and Spring
150 rds of FMJ from Georgia Arms
-Next to order
KKM Precision Match Grade Barrel W/4 Port Compensator
Dawson Precision 2.9oz magwell
Phantom Adjustable Trigger
-Still Deciding on*
Sights
grips
optics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i went ahead and ordered raptor grips and will have pictures off all the stuff when i get home on the 20th

1 - 9 of 9 Posts