Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently put the lone wolf Stainless steel barrel and compensator on my G34 and I am having a lot of miss feeds, double feeds and not ejecting the spent rounds. I am asking if anyone knows wha weight of recoil spring that I need to replace the stock one with and if that is all I need to look at thanks.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum...
I have considered doing that once...but didn't. I'm sure someone will happen along that can help. Did the folks that sold it to you not recommend something? Just curious...let us know about the fix...

·
Registered
241 Posts
How tight is the chamber? I know there is a lot of reported variance in LW barrels. Are you experiencing this with reloads and factory loads? If reloads do you chamber check your ammo with a gauge? Keep in mind LW barrels are made in various "American based machine shops". I never could get a strait answer if this meant they are contracted out to foreign shops. I never could get a strait answer about QC. LW seems pretty good about straitening out the barrel if you have a problem but I'd assume not have a problem so avoid them myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for input so far. I have used reloads, factory reloads an factory all the same result. I am thinking it has to do with the compensator I believe if you use the major comp. that you must use +p ammo but I don't want that extra expense I am using it for competition and shoot a lot of rounds each comp any other ideas are greatly appreciated thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts