Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am looking for recommendations and supplier for a threaded barrel to fit a external comp on a G35 Gen4.
Must be available for shipping to South Africa.
I am in process of building a race gun for IPSC.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
Gideon

·
Registered
21,518 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try these guys...

Lone Wolf Distributors - Products - Threaded

Edit: I noticed you said lone wolf won’t not ship to south Africa. Is that what you found with the other sellers like brownell's or midway supply?

here's one but there is more:
Glock 23 32 Conversion Barrel to 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28 LWD-239TH | eBay
Hi,

Thanks for the ebay link, but they also do not ship to South Africa.
I have not tried all the suppliers yet, but Lone Wolf does not ship barrels to South Africa.

Regards,

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a KKM conversion barrel for my 23C that is very accurate. For the 35 I don't see them listing a threaded barrel but they do have one with a 4 port comp.
G35 :: Glock :: KKM Precision :: Reliable and Accurate Custom Pistol Barrel Manufacturer
I'm guessing it must be threaded otherwise how would you remove it to install the barrel? I guess you contact them and find out for sure since you'll have to contact them anyway. I see no where on their web site where they list countries they ship.
Customer Support :: KKM Precision :: Reliable and Accurate Custom Pistol Barrel Manufacturer

·
Registered
188 Posts
You know I wouldn't mind buying an extra barrel down the road from Lone Wolf ,but please do something about that largo :(, just wouldn't have on my guns..."lol":cool:

·
Registered
241 Posts
You know I wouldn't mind buying an extra barrel down the road from Lone Wolf ,but please do something about that largo :(, just wouldn't have on my guns..."lol":cool:
Last time I checked you can pay extra to have it moved to the bottom of the barrel. I don't get that goofy logo they use either though. I had LWD barrel in a 26 and it was accurate and fit good. I would still buy barrels from them but for two reasons...
1. I don't see why I should have to pay extra to not have their advertising on a barrel.
2. They haven't stopped their deceptive practice of leading customers to believe their barrels are made in the USA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice guys.

It ended up being to much of a hassle.

I am now the proud owner of a Glock 24C Racegun.:cool:

8 Hybrid ports in the barrel, cut slide and all the nice to have's.

Just looking for a Red Dot that can be slide mounted.

Any recommendations?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts