Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you own a 26, 27, or a 33, wow...these things will change your life. I just got mine today, and they are quite incredible. Literally locks the pistol into your hand. So much easier to draw, and follow up shots are dead on. Really a must if you own a subcompact.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Cool..thanks for the report...liked 'em on my G26

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Love them on my G26. I'm no more accurate, but it really helps with the draw from IWB.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I use them, they make a big differance in the grip. Highly recomended !

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
sounds like I might have to try them, I have seen them but like so many other things you wonder if they are worth the money

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
sounds like I might have to try them, I have seen them but like so many other things you wonder if they are worth the money
Hey, it's just money, lol...and besides, if you don't like 'em, they can go into that box of "stuff" (holsters, gidgets, gadgets, adapters, etc.) that all of us long time shooters seem to have...lol

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
thats the problem: I have a bunch of stuff that sounded good and failed so it is always good to hear a recomndation from more then one other person. I did a search and they are about 19.95+5 dollars shipping ( for 2) so its not to bad. the down side is I don't think they will fit a +2 mag with out losing the +2 part

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh man...yes! You're not going to want to put your gun down. Really...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I am looking at some now and the best price I can see is like 24.00 does anyone know of a cheaper site

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am looking at some now and the best price I can see is like 24.00 does anyone know of a cheaper site
I think I bought right from the website. That price sounds about right. Worth every cent.

·
Registered
960 Posts
It's really nice to see someone get excited about a new accessory! Especially when they find out that it really works and serves its purpose well. I'm gonna have to buy a couple of these now because I need to try them out! Especially on a high recommendation from others. Thanks seanvine! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I am a gadget kind of person and when someone gives an unsolicited thumbs up and then it backed by others with no negative response I can't help but want some

here is the site to order:
http://www.concealablecontrol.com/order.html

mine is on the way so I will update this page

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's really nice to see someone get excited about a new accessory! Especially when they find out that it really works and serves its purpose well. I'm gonna have to buy a couple of these now because I need to try them out! Especially on a high recommendation from others. Thanks seanvine! :)
My pleasure! I've never been crazy about the mag extensions, because I think they defeat the purpose of the gun...but they do make it more manageable to shoot, especially the 27. These base plates are the answer for all of the reasons as to why you'd want mag extension (except increased capacity).

·
Registered
960 Posts
My pleasure! I've never been crazy about the mag extensions, because I think they defeat the purpose of the gun...but they do make it more manageable to shoot, especially the 27. These base plates are the answer for all of the reasons as to why you'd want mag extension (except increased capacity).
I've tried magazine extensions, only to go back to the factory base after a while. I think these will be right down my alley! :D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well, I guess I didn't realize that they don't make one for a 36. Guess I have to get the 27 and/or 33 that I have been drooling over! I figure one Glock purchased every month will make me happy! I'm not wealthy by any means but seem to always find the extra cash for a new Glock! :D

·
Registered
960 Posts
And, by the way, the different Generations don't make a huge difference to me. I like them all!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Well, I guess I didn't realize that they don't make one for a 36. Guess I have to get the 27 and/or 33 that I have been drooling over! I figure one Glock purchased every month will make me happy! I'm not wealthy by any means but seem to always find the extra cash for a new Glock! :D
super_glue.jpg may the force be with you

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
my gap floor plates just came in. ordered on a Tuesday and at the door on a sat, nice fast shipping. First impressions are they feel solid and clean; meaning no burs or casing spill overs. First looked at them and they have a slight curve to them which I thought was kind of odd until I added them to the mag and slid it in the gun.

Now the curve makes sense to fit nice and tight in the mag well. I have pierce finger ext. and sorry but they pinch me. These floor plates with the slight curve fit nice and tight, NO movement what so ever and that means no blood blisters. Waiting on my daughter to get to the range on her day off to try them out but so far very pleased

Reactions: RMD
1 - 20 of 23 Posts