Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

so i bought a 3.5 lbs ghost trigger connecter from a local shop. i took it to the range today and it felt like a full auto when i shot it...wich is cool but. i would pull the trigger it would shoot then when i let off it would shoot again. it did it for about 100 rds then slowly started to slow down and fire correctly. anyone have this trouble or should i just polish up the regular connector and use that?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
You need to correct this immediately...like yesterday...wouldn't load it again in that condition...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, ya idk why it would do that other than the trigger might not be reseting correctly. strange

·
Registered
960 Posts
hey guys,

so i bought a 3.5 lbs ghost trigger connecter from a local shop. i took it to the range today and it felt like a full auto when i shot it...wich is cool but. i would pull the trigger it would shoot then when i let off it would shoot again. it did it for about 100 rds then slowly started to slow down and fire correctly. anyone have this trouble or should i just polish up the regular connector and use that?
Welcome to the Forum! As far as what you are describing, I feel that if it was a problem at first then started to "correct" itself, something must be wrong. A while back we had someone post about the trigger problem after installing a ghost trigger (if my memory serves me). I don't know how much experience you have with firearm mods, but regardless, I would take it to a gunsmith and have it checked out. Just doesn't seem like a safe firearm right now! Again, welcome! :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Good luck...hope it's a quick fix...which model is it, by the way?

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
you don't want to be this guy

[video=youtube;KMBqZ4D2-ME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMBqZ4D2-ME[/video]

·
Registered
960 Posts
you don't want to be this guy

[video=youtube;KMBqZ4D2-ME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMBqZ4D2-ME[/video]
Several lessons learned here.....1. Don't loan ANYONE a firearm, ever! 2. Not only not loaning out a firearm, under 21 years old?? No way! 3. See 1. and 2. !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts