Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Gen4 Glock 20 has made it's way to Ed's...tried a local Blue Label Dealer, but they haven't heard anything yet...apparently being local to Glock has it's advantages...Me thinks the Glock rep I spoke with was clumping all the new gen4 models into one basket, and gave me some "imperfect" info...anyway, it's out there, guys...!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For now, they are...Not sure if that's in all models, tho...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Maybe it will grow on me. The dots on my Gen4 get damaged too easily though. I doubt it would be an issue on a concealed carry gun for me as I've never had one get banged around like my duty weapon does.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have the G21 RTF2 GEN 3, a special LEO run, and I like the gripping surfaces.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Rowabi - your vid was AWESOME!

Reminds me of this weekend when I had my G20 out and let 3 friends of mine plink with it over the weekend - one of my buds' 75 year old dad. Now this old feller is a lifetime NRA'er with a number of revolvers and pistols. He said he never shot a Glock nor a 10mm. After the targets were loaded up, I popped in a fully loaded 15 round clip of 180gr JHPs and told him to rack the slide and go nuts. So he proceeded to lay waste to his target. When he finished I asked him, "how was the mini hand cannon?" He turned around and was grinning like a little kid then said, "I LIKE IT!!! I LIKE THAT 10MM!"

My G20 was dead accurate right out of the box. I own lots of firearms and love them all (what's not to love about any smoke stick?). However my G20 is my fave. Thanks again for sharing your vid! AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Rowabi - your vid was AWESOME!

Reminds me of this weekend when I had my G20 out and let 3 friends of mine plink with it over the weekend - one of my buds' 75 year old dad. Now this old feller is a lifetime NRA'er with a number of revolvers and pistols. He said he never shot a Glock nor a 10mm. After the targets were loaded up, I popped in a fully loaded 15 round clip of 180gr JHPs and told him to rack the slide and go nuts. So he proceeded to lay waste to his target. When he finished I asked him, "how was the mini hand cannon?" He turned around and was grinning like a little kid then said, "I LIKE IT!!! I LIKE THAT 10MM!"

My G20 was dead accurate right out of the box. I own lots of firearms and love them all (what's not to love about any smoke stick?). However my G20 is my fave. Thanks again for sharing your vid! AWESOME!!!
Hey, you'll have to thank ZombieKiller57 for that...I believe he posted that cool video...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ed's tells me that they now also have the Gen4 G29, and G33...no G30 yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts