Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am a new 31 owner and wanted to get some feedback from present owners

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I take it not to many people have a 31 ? or is that not very popular ? I am just looking on some feedback on this model .:cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome gun !!! Just have to find the deals on target ammo as it is not cheap . and it is as slim as the others but the 45

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
awesome gun !!! Just have to find the deals on target ammo as it is not cheap . and it is as slim as the others but the 45
Best I've found was $.34/round online...think it was ammunitiontogo, but it might have been sgammo. It's pretty common to find it for $.40/round online, but you have to factor in shipping. Many .357 SIG shooters reload which brings the cost way down.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The G31 is a great shooting handgun, no complaints here ! Mine is a GEN 3 !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Was just reading up on it in the new Glock Autopistols magazine...nice size...hmmm...shows the ported option, too...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Now I like the G32, also...Man, I need to put this Glock catalog down, lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Addicting right ! I read it again after I bought the gun and didnt realize the cover was a .357 lol I just need to find a carry holster and carry ammo .

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slickguns.com has ammo for sale on there , it posts dif companies that has sales and sometimes free shipping

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Addicting right ! I read it again after I bought the gun and didnt realize the cover was a .357 lol I just need to find a carry holster and carry ammo .
Holsters are plentiful - same size as a G19 (one of the most popular 9mm in the world).

For something versatile and inexpensive, try the Glock Sport/Combat. Less than $15, high and tight OWB and fits every non-10mm & non-.45 ACP Glock model.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I purchased a fobus paddle holster , I like the one I had for my sig

1 - 20 of 36 Posts