Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy that is a peace officer. He recently purchased a G21 gen 4 and now wants to sell it. My question is this legal in California and is there a specific amount of time that he needs to own the gun before he can sell it?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
really can't answer for ca but in mass which i understand is very similar. i as a leo can buy new glocks which are illegal here for non leos to do. if i ever want to sell it i just do a personal transfer to the person. but an ffl cannot transfer it or sell it even though its in the state legally check with a local ffl.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Here in Kansas we can do that kind of sale with a basic bill of sale. In the Republic of California I am not sure? I am sure that your buddy that is the officer would know the better then anyone else. I think that the only difference in the models are the magazine?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Better find out thru the correct agency in The People's Republic of Kalifornia would be my suggestion.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is great news man. Hope that you enjoy that pistol. Safe Shooting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Differences between Gen 3 and Gen 4

I am sure that your buddy that is the officer would know the better then anyone else. I think that the only difference in the models are the magazine?

------------------------------------
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD
One Tree Hill Season 9 DVD
I have a Gen 3 G34, Gen 4 G19 and Gen 4 G32.

The Gen 4 grip has a more aggressive texture and the back strap can be changed. The recoil spring is completely redesigned. There are a few miscellaneous interior parts that are also different.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I have a Gen 3 G34, Gen 4 G19 and Gen 4 G32.

The Gen 4 grip has a more aggressive texture and the back strap can be changed. The recoil spring is completely redesigned. There are a few miscellaneous interior parts that are also different.
I believe he was making reference to legalities of resale and the ability to own/transfer from LE to civilian, and referring to mag capacity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts