Glock Forum banner

Glad to be here, NY at ur service....

844 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  elongobardi 
#1 · (Edited)
Apologies first off as I’m new to this forum and not sure if I should have or shouldn’t have started this “new” posting..
...And to El Chorizo, not sure if you know or not but I tried to respond to your message but it won’t go due to “your private message center is filled to capacity and will not receive any more messages until you free up some space “....in case you aren’t aware....
And to the other new member who experienced the SAME exact issue I had with that other Glock forum site. I sent 3 emails to the contact link and never received any reply. It said I have to be “authorized” and need “permission“ to post anything and, as MisterMills was kind enough to inform me that there are a lot of spammers, etc who bombard the site with inappropriate material, etc etc so get that part. But don’t add a “contact us” link to be approved and then not reply back at all. Anyway enough of that and gals to be here. Look forward to helping with info or for that matter getting advice, etc here as ur never too old to learn new things....Happy Shooting...!!.....

#2 ·
#5 · (Edited)
Apologies first off as I’m new to this forum and not sure if I should have or shouldn’t have started this “new” posting..
...And to El Chorizo, not sure if you know or not but I tried to respond to your message but it won’t go due to “your private message center is filled to capacity and will not receive any more messages until you free up some space “....in case you aren’t aware....

And to the other new member who experienced the SAME exact issue I had with that other Glock forum site. I sent 3 emails to the contact link and never received any reply.

It said I have to be “authorized” and need “permission“ to post anything and, as MisterMills was kind enough to inform me that there are a lot of spammers, etc who bombard the site with inappropriate material, etc etc so get that part. But don’t add a “contact us” link to be approved and then not reply back at all.

Anyway enough of that and gals to be here. Look forward to helping with info or for that matter getting advice, etc here as ur never too old to learn new things....Happy Shooting...!!.....
I started getting weird messages here myself, and I thought that I was next into the furnace of afflictions, known as GlockForum.net.

Try to not despair, what is the worst that could happen? The forum is dead in the water, you can't kill it any deader than it is.

NOTE: El Chorrizo is on other forums as an admin, he is on https://www.1911talk.com/. I saw his name a few days ago over there, when I wuz a lookin' about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.