Glock Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Wednesday I bought a Glock Factory rebuilt G-17. I did not know anything about the Glock rebuilt guns but I figured for the price $449.00 out the door what the heck! I bought it home and started looking around and as far as I know they update the ejector and put the newer recoil spring in. Thursday I went to my LGS and bought a frame plug and a extended slide stop release and install them. When I bought the Glock it looked really good with just a small mare on the frame where the rail is and a small mark on the slide. It came with 3 mags like all gen 4's do and I was expecting them to be used as well but they were infact brand new. It was also sporting a set of Trijicon night sights dated 2011 so on sites I am good to go! I did not have much time this morning so I looked at my ammo stash and got it all together last night. This is what I shot thru her this morning.

140 rounds of WWB
28 rounds of Hornady T.A.P
4 rounds of Hornady CD

That is a total of 172 rounds with No FTF or FTE. So I think this one might just be a keeper. I think the only other thing I might have done to it when my GS gets a little less busy is to have him get rid of the finger grooves on the front strap. Dave

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Congrats and you made a great deal.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I just received my GSSF pistol coupon in the mail, and don't know what to get! I am so confused!

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is great man. Glad you are happy with it.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Cabella's carries the rebuilst Glocks from time to time, wish I could find a rebuilt G19 at a good price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts