Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying a G19. Kinda want one...don't really have anything else on the list right now. yet I'm not entirely sure I need one. Id like a 9mm. And obviously I want it to be a Glock. Basically I already know I want it...I guess I just need convincing to drop the dough suck it up and buy one. Not really contemplating any other guns right now so there's no competition. Super pointless thread but if your as tired as I am of reading New Member Intros this was a treat. You're welcome.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
LOL ! Go get the G19 !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Can't go wrong with the G19...How do you like your G30 ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PF-9 is still @ keltec but when it gets back its already sold. And rowabi I love my G30. It goes everywhere with me. If I was paris Hilton my G30 would be my dog.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Carried my G30 all weekend. Great to have 11 rounds of big fat .45 with ya :)

I say get the G19. Arguably the best all-around 9mm pistol ever made.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I would agree with that, RMD...Can't think of a nine I'd rather have...Being an old .45 guy, I love 1911's, but I had a G36 that was about as sweet as they get, too...Only Glock .45 I've owned

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'd say a 19 or 19C (if you can find one). Either is just the right size for me. Small enough that I can make it disappear under an XL size t-shirt (I'd wear L if I wasn't carrying OWB) in a Blackhawk Serpa holster. 9mm ammo is so easy to find on the cheap that it won't hurt much to shoot it alot either for fun. I've had the 26 and 27 subcompacts. I just didn't feel either were controllable in my hands. I know I could have added an extension to the mags or used larger magazines with a grip adapter but then what would be the point for me in even having a subcompact gun as it is always the grip that is the hardest part for me to conceal? One day I do plan on getting another 26 put having a custom v port job done also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts