Glock Forum banner

Glock 19 Gen 4 Backstrap

965 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Swampfox762 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a gen 4 Glock 19 MOS and I picked it up used. When I got it it came with everything except the set of back straps. I have really been wanting to put on the Medium size beaver tail backstrap so I started looking on eBay and I decided I really didn’t wanna pay $20-$25 for a set of the backstraps and the cheap crappy tool. So I thought I would post on here and ask my fellow Glock owning brothers and sisters if anybody had just that one particular backstrap that they didn’t use or want and I could buy off of them for pretty cheap? Thanks again everybody for taking the time to read this!

#2 ·
You want an answer to your question, ya might want to go over to http://theboresite.com and join up. Since the anti gun canadians have taken over this board, basically nobody even has any conversations here any more. The place is worthless anymore. Ask your question over there, you'll get alot more responses.

This place is shit anymore. USE to be cool....sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.