·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Good deals !! Especially on the G21

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought they were pretty good deals. I think I am through buying new hand guns. I'm looking for good deals in used. That G22 I bought as a LEO trade in is just awesome. I just had an NFA Trust set up and getting ready to buy my first Class III SBR rifle so it will be new.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sounds like a good deal on the police trade ins. I can see potential good and bad.

Good, leo models usually have night sights. Looking at the picture though I can't really tell.
Good, most leo guns replaced in my area usually have about 5 qualifications worth of ammo shot through them plus a few random rounds per year. Each qualification equaling 50 round course of fire day and 50 round course of fire at night.
Bad, my last Gen3 had been banged against doors and had gouges on one side of the grip (fight on the ground). I passed up the chance to buy it of course when they gave me a Gen4. Of course the majority aren't wore like this with many detective guns looking brand new other than a little normal holster wear.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The Cabella's here in Ft worth carry LEO trade in on a regular basis as does Cheaper than Dirt, cosmetically they look good as a general rule with faded night sights.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rub it in that you have a brick-n-morter CTD. I'd like to walk around and check out all the stuff. There prices don't exactly match their name but they occasionally have some good deals.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Rub it in that you have a brick-n-morter CTD. I'd like to walk around and check out all the stuff. There prices don't exactly match their name but they occasionally have some good deals.
CTD is no more than 5 miles from my house and Cabella's is about 12 miles. Plus there are a bunch of gun shows in the DFW area. I love it !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts