Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a double action recoil spring be worth the $30 that my friend is offering me?? Are these double recoils are worth it. Please let me know what your idea and thoughts of this are for the Glock 21 Gen 4 DOUBLE ACTION SPRING?? If you dont mind let me know the reason why to install these. Also let me know if you think its worth it. Glocks are new to me and I could use your help to get versed on these bad boys.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Would a double action recoil spring be worth the $30 that my friend is offering me?? Are these double recoils are worth it. Please let me know what your idea and thoughts of this are for the Glock 21 Gen 4 DOUBLE ACTION SPRING?? If you dont mind let me know the reason why to install these. Also let me know if you think its worth it. Glocks are new to me and I could use your help to get versed on these bad boys.
Zigger....From one military brother to another, I have sat and read all of your posts. In no way do I want to sound rude, but honestly, I really think your Glock is the least of your problems right now. I have been through the depression, anxiety, sleepless nights, pain meds and there is no doubt that I know what it feels like. No, in no way, shape or form was my MOS anything compared to yours but brother honestly, get the help you need so you and your family can proceed with your lives and be happy. It can happen and it will as long as you are willing to seek help and remain with it until you begin to "heal". It might take a month, it might take more than a year. Nobody can answer that until you start on the right path. Also, I pray every day. EVERY day! Prayer and belief in the good Lord does work, without any question! I do pray for you and hope you will accept this as good advise please. Continue that path once you get on it and things will begin to change and get better. There is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for listening! :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
If your Glock didn't come with a double recoil spring there is no reason to buy one to put in it. It will not fit in a older models that shipped with a single. The slide and frame were redesigned to support the double recoil spring.

Now there were some Gen 3s that did ship with a double recoil for specific later models but you will mostly find them in only Gen 4 Glocks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts