Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to purchase a Glock 21 Gen4 on Tuesday. I am wondering what types of problems you guys have experienced with the Glock 21 Gen4's. Did the G21 Gen4's ever have any problems to begin with?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I havent heard of any problems with the G21 GEN 4. Mine is the G21SF RTF2 GEN 3 and if I had to pick a favorite Glock that would be it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My G21sf is great. The 45s don't seem to have the problems that some other Glock calibers have. It is a little more likely to act up with really light reloads than my Colts or M&P but shoots great with moderate to heavier loads. It is the most accurate of the bunch. Feeds 200 gr. lead swc every bit as well as ball ammo.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I believe most of the GEN 4 problems were with the 9mm.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I bought a factory rebuilt Glock G-21 Gen4 about 6 months ago and so far no problems. I also bought a used G-17 Gen 4 and no problems with that one either. Dave

·
Registered
953 Posts
Many years ago I had some problems with a G21 3GEN.
At the present time I don't think shouldn't be any problems.
All the spring issues with the 4GEN were worked out for some time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good news from the owners of the G21's. I have been looking at a G41, and would expect the same + reviews since it is a G21 frame w/extended slide.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Haven't heard of any problem with the Gen4 21's at the range. Mine is a Gen3 21SF and works great.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Love mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts