Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post and it's cuz of a problem. I have two 15 round mags for my Glock. Although it's never jammed or misfired, the rounds seem to stick in the mags about 2-4 rounds from the top. I know because sometimes when I remove the mag, there's 1 or 2or 3 rounds that just fall out of the mag.

I cleaned both mags but it made no difference. Should I be wiping the inside of the mags with an oily cloth or use a little graphite?

By the way, ofbg means "old fat bald guy", a retired Firefighter from Spokane. Looking forward to learning much here.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Strange. I've never heard of anything like that.

Are these new mags and it happens on both?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not new

These mags have a lotta miles on them. My son is a cop and it was his service weapon for close to 10 years.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
These mags have a lotta miles on them. My son is a cop and it was his service weapon for close to 10 years.
Yeah, I'd buy a new mag or two. You can find them for ~$20 online.

You could ask JR over on GT if you wanted.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Def. spring for a couple new mags. I get a cheap 27 Rnd mag for my G30 and I tried it out today, it wouldnt even feed the rnds to the gun. Bang. click. rack slide. bang. click.rack slide.bang. click. I ended up just emptying it and loading them into my 10 rounders....waste of $25 for something I thought would be fun to screw around with.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I agree, either get new springs for your mags or buy new mags.

·
Registered
655 Posts
NEW MAGS! Hope that this fixes your problem ofbg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts