Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a glock 23 3rd generation that has a serial# that starts with K and someone told me there was something special about that serial # it is true? thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
It has a Kryptonite guide rod. It can kill Superman.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
wrong john! he asked a serious question he deserves a serious answer. k stands for klunker, send the gun to me and i will take care of it. all kidding aside just call glock in smyrna ga. they will tell you.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
If you call Glock they can tell you when the G23 was test fired at the factory. I think I have seen a list of Serial Number prefixes on another Forum giving you an idea of the dates fired.

The guys were just kidding, this is a great and polite Forum.

Reactions: 1jimmy

·
Banned
966 Posts
All kidding aside, that sounds like a Special K model. Three magazines per day provide 100% of your daily nutritional requirements.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
i have a glock 23 3rd generation that has a serial# that starts with K and someone told me there was something special about that serial # it is true? thanks
gotdust, I spoke with a tech @ Glock Smyrna a moment ago, and he told me that there was no special indicator as to the "K"...hope that helps...sorry. It's still a great gun, as are all the Glocks... Shoot it, and enjoy it. As to the "smart" answers, the guys were just treating you like family here...I think we forget sometimes that a new member doesn't really know how to receive our "especially enthusiastic answers" ... I've been guilty of it too...We all assume too much...Please don't take it personally...welcome aboard... :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
gotdust, I spoke with a tech @ Glock Smyrna a moment ago, and he told me that there was no special indicator as to the "K"...hope that helps...sorry. It's still a great gun, as are all the Glocks... Shoot it, and enjoy it. As to the "smart" answers, the guys were just treating you like family here...I think we forget sometimes that a new member doesn't really know how to receive our "especially enthusiastic answers" ... I've been guilty of it too...We all assume too much...Please don't take it personally...welcome aboard... :)
"Enthusiastic"....I like they way you sugarcoated it.
Welcome to the forum dude. We just like to have a lil sense of humor and have a lil fun. Sorry if I offended you with my superman comment.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
"Enthusiastic"....I like they way you sugarcoated it.
Welcome to the forum dude. We just like to have a lil sense of humor and have a lil fun. Sorry if I offended you with my superman comment.
Was actually a reference to myself, and past comments I've made...Guess we are all human...most of us anyway..except the "spam-bots"...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts