Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock 23 gen4. Owned for about two months...roughly 3,000 rds. Absolutely perfect.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Glock Perfection !

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nice!

Don't see many "no problems" posts which is why internet forums aren't always the best measure of the quality of a product.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
if your going to have problems it will surface soon.

·
Registered
960 Posts
IMO if you have gone through 3,000 rounds trouble free, you have a winner my friend! :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
By the way, that's some pretty heavy duty shooting in such a short period of time. I know time (and ammo) fly when I'm at the range so I guess if I could afford that much, I would probably do the same thing! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
There was a problem in the earlier Glock gen 4 and late model gen 3 with the ejectors (336 models) and it was causing brass to fly and cause injury’s to the shooters. Something about the ejector being a mm or so too long. Glock changed suppliers and the new ones where out of spec

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By the way, that's some pretty heavy duty shooting in such a short period of time. I know time (and ammo) fly when I'm at the range so I guess if I could afford that much, I would probably do the same thing! :)
Range time isn't a problem (or expense...ammo is though) I can pretty much walk out of my back door and shoot.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Range time isn't a problem (or expense...ammo is though) I can pretty much walk out of my back door and shoot.
That's a great option to have! Even though I live in a rural area, I still live in the "city limits". Don't have to go far to a relative that has lots of land to shoot on! Yes, the ammo can get expensive! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice! ... Every time I go out to the range I burn up 250 rounds. So it can add up fast to say the least

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I maybe have a 1000 rounds through my Gen4 G23, only ducked brass twice!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts