Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to purchase a replacement barrel for my Glock 23 but in 9mm. Would use it at the range mostly, not as a CCW.

Do you have any recommendations for the manufacturer? Any experience with Swenson, Bear Creek, Lone Wolf,..... Is 1:16 twist better (since most aftermarket manufacturers are pointing that out as a benefit)?

Prices are quite different, ranging from $50's to $200's. Again, just for the range fun, not for CCW.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
234 Posts
It has to be a “conversion” barrel as the hood size for the barrel is different between the Glock .40 and 9mm models. LoneWolf has been making conversion barrels for a long time and would be my choice out of that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has to be a “conversion” barrel as the hood size for the barrel is different between the Glock .40 and 9mm models. LoneWolf has been making conversion barrels for a long time and would be my choice out of that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your suggestion for the manufacturer.
Yes, it has to be a conversion barrel due to the size difference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to purchase a replacement barrel for my Glock 23 but in 9mm. Would use it at the range mostly, not as a CCW.

Do you have any recommendations for the manufacturer? Any experience with Swenson, Bear Creek, Lone Wolf,..... Is 1:16 twist better (since most aftermarket manufacturers are pointing that out as a benefit)?

Prices are quite different, ranging from $50's to $200's. Again, just for the range fun, not for CCW.

Thanks guys.

I am seriously thinking of getting a conversion barrel too, cdnn has one on sale today that is also threaded for 89.99 plus sh & tax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts