Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOod day. I just bought a g23 gen4. I had a hard time deciding from g22. I like the g22 because of its full length grip. But i dont like the full length barrel. I came across the net a g23f (airsoft though) and i liked the grip extension which made it full length grip. However i cant find who makes this part. Is there really a part that extends the grip to full length? If you search g23f online you will see what i mean. I would be very happy to add this to my gun. Pls help ig you encountered this part for the g23. Thank you

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the company is called a&g grip extenders and they are sold by glockmeister. you also might want to check out pearce and scherer + 1 and 2 they might be pretty close to the size of what your talking about and will increase your mag capacity as well.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
the company is called a&g grip extenders and they are sold by glockmeister. you also might want to check out pearce and scherer + 1 and 2 they might be pretty close to the size of what your talking about and will increase your mag capacity as well.
+1 Pearce is a great durable product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.