Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the better choice? Handling a .40 is no problem I have a 23. I am looking for Gen 4 only. Which is the better way to go for CCW? Thanks and has anyone seen the new Glocks in FDE? Looks pretty cool too bad they don't make them in 26 & 27

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I have a G23 myself, but I don't think I will ever get the 27. G23's grip is almost too small for my hand... I'd go with 9mm.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a G23 myself, but I don't think I will ever get the 27. G23's grip is almost too small for my hand... I'd go with 9mm.
If you get the gen 4's(current models) you can put the larger back strap on it. The 19, 26, 23, or 27 should fit your hand the same with mag extenders on the sub compacts.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I have a 23 and a 27. I went with the 27 for ammo consistency and in the rare event I need to use my 23 mag in my 27 I could. I can place it on my ankle or waistband with no problem. It also make a great back up to the 23. think 27 on your ankle and 23 on your hip.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Sounds to me like you need to take the next step up to a G29 or G20.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Based on the info here, I'd say G27...just my .02 ...but you can't go wrong with any of them...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
A 10mm could be in my near future, I need another expensive caliber to shoot!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Based on the info here, I'd say G27...just my .02 ...but you can't go wrong with any of them...
I agree. If you already have a G23, get the G27 - you can use the same mags & ammo and if you ever feel the need to go .357 SIG, you can buy an OEM barrel for $150 and you have a G33 (add mag if you like).

·
Registered
188 Posts
I agree. If you already have a G23, get the G27 - you can use the same mags & ammo and if you ever feel the need to go .357 SIG, you can buy an OEM barrel for $150 and you have a G33 (add mag if you like).
+1 on that, and welcome to the forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts