Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could get a Glock 28 (380). I was told the only reason they are not sold in the US is because there is no market for them. I think it would be ideal for a female shooter who doesn't like the recoil of 9mm.

·
Registered
316 Posts
All my years looking on gun auctions I have never run across a G-28. I dont know how true it is because you know how some people make up stories but I heard that LEO could get one with department letterhead. I think if that is true you would see some once in a while on gunborker or auction arms and I have never seen one. Good luck and welcome to Glock Forum. Dave

·
Registered
95 Posts
import issues from what I have been told, that whole points system that I dont fully understand. And imo the plus to a .380 is the size allowing for all kinds of carry options. A big .380 defeats the purpose for me.

·
Registered
316 Posts
import issues from what I have been told, that whole points system that I dont fully understand. And imo the plus to a .380 is the size allowing for all kinds of carry options. A big .380 defeats the purpose for me.
This is true, I dont think I would ever own a .380 larger then my LCP. I can carry this and never know I have it. Lets just hope I remember I have it on me if I ever do need it!!! lolololol.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Exactly...import issues...And for the size of the G28, personally I'd rather have a G26 for the power factor...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
What he said !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Does anyone know where I could get a Glock 28 (380). I was told the only reason they are not sold in the US is because there is no market for them. I think it would be ideal for a female shooter who doesn't like the recoil of 9mm.

I'd get her a Ruger LCP and be done with it...It's like 11 oz. loaded...and easy to shoot...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
just look in the glock catalog: g 25 and g28 available to law enforcement only in us. g25 is same size as g23 and g28 is same size as g26

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yup they exist south of the border, I asked the 2 leo's I know and neither has seen one or ever met anyone who has. They both carry .40s&w as back up.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
just look in the glock catalog: g 25 and g28 available to law enforcement only in us. g25 is same size as g23 and g28 is same size as g26
How many cops would want a gun the size of a 26, but with .380 ballistics, when they can have the same gun in 9mm...??? Or anyone else for that matter...Food for thought. My guess is that we'll most likely not ever run across one. I'm sure some have made their way here, but very few...Collector value only...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts